Monday 11 August 2014

Daytrip to Austria

So, I went to Austria the other day and I just wanted to share some impressions. I was really amazed by how beautiful the nature is there. If you're somebody who enjoys  taking pictures of nature scenes, I totally recommend the alpine area. Stunning scenery. Here are the pics:


 
Isn't this just WOW!?!
I think that the colour of the water looks a lot like bathing water. I wondered whether I could actually have a little swim, but the water is way to cold for that.
 
This is water that should taste of flowers. I liked the idea of flower water and I thought the packaging looked really cute, so I bought it. I took the violet and orange blossom one, because I like violets and roses with edible stuff, but they had a jasmine and something one too.

xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment