Saturday 9 August 2014

Huge Primark Homeware and Fashion Haul

I haven't been to Primark in a long time (which is actually due to not having a shop in or around Munich ), so I decided to go to the next Primark (which is in Austria ) with a friend. So here's an overview of what I've bought at Primark yesterday.

As you can already see I had to carry 2 bags around. So yeah HUGE PRIMARK HAUL.
 
I bought this Hoodie, just because it's the softest warmest comfiest thing ever. But
seriously, it's very fluffy and soft on the inside and usually I try to find comfy fashionable things when I go to Primark. Et voila. It's exactly that.
 
So here's another Jumper. Although this one has a V-neck, I really like it. I like the material, as it is very soft and stretchy. I'm actually not 100% sure whether this is a regular long-sleeved shirt or a jumper. Anyway, I really like that it's nice and baggy.
 
These shorts are going to be used for fitness or something like that.
 
I bought a seamless bandeau top/bra (not sure whether it's the one or the other ), as I have some really baggy tops, which let people see my bra (...). They had one in black and a couple of lace ones as well, but I wanted to keep it basic.

These just had to go into my shopping bag, as they're just so cute and I just couldn't resist.
Egg shaped makeup sponge. I was just wondering if this actually worked ( A friend of mine suggested to try this out ). Totally fancy the packaging. Polka dots are kind of my thing.
I thought this 5 piece ring set would look stunning on tanned skin like mine. As I'm naturally tanned all year round, this might be worth wearing in combination with some wintery clothes ( Yes, I'm already thinking about winter...). I really like the second one from the top because it reminds me of branches. I am always looking out for pretty rings at Primark as they're cheap and usually last longer than other rings .
Now on to the home ware items. This throw is cream coloured and really soft ( You might have noticed that I really like fluffy and soft things ). They had this in cream, grey and red.

Aaah. This scent... So intense. Even if you're like quite a bit away. I walked by the home ware section and everything was sweet, flowery scented. The vanilla coconut one is a lot like coconut milk. You'll definitely like the vanilla violet one, if you like Parma Violets. The only thing that I can't actually smell is the vanilla, but even without these candles smell amazing.
 The last thing I bought were these hangers. They were one of the main reasons I decided to go to Primark. 1. They're fluffy 2. They're non-slip 3. They're super slim, which means that you can fit a whole lot more of clothes into your wardrobe. As far as I'm concerned they had light blue & dark blue ones and beige & brown ones in a set of ten. I really wanted to have the black ones, but I didn't see them anywhere, so I first of all paid for the blue ones and when I was finished paying I saw the black ones in one of the boxes.... I asked the lady whether I could just exchange them like that  ( I was in a hurry )  but I had to go to the customer service. So, yeah... But now I've at least got what I wanted. :D

xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment