Sunday 3 August 2014

Things I do when I'm out with my friends

Quite recently I went out with my friends. Not only shopping but also doing other somewhat girly
things.
We actually wanted to pick some strawberries at a local strawberry field. Unfortunately the lady selling the last fresh strawberries told us that strawberry picking season was over. So we decided to cycle to the other end of the city just to see another empty strawberry field. I wanted to have fresh nice strawberries really badly so we decided to cycle back to the other end of the city, where the first strawberry field was, and get some strawberry seeds ( just FYI: I really like strawbs ).
Anyways, we called our other friend, but couldn't reach her, so we just went to her place and picked her up to go to the train station. We went to Dunkin' Donuts for the first time and I had this awesome Donut:
We took the train back to the city centre and because one of my friends didn't have anything to eat that day and I was really scared she would faint, all 3 of us had a cream cheese Pretzel, which was just so delicious.
We headed to a really nice café which was very girly ( picture says everything) and had some cake.

Just look at it. The plate. The rabbit. The mason jar with sugar in it. The cake .
This little treat had a little apple hidden inside of it. Incredibly delicious. It's just the perfect atmosphere to eat a grandma style cake.
The café had little cream lace and pastel-coloured cushions. Literally everything about that shop was vintage-like and cute.
Ok, of course. We had a little shopping spree and I bought some awesome nail polish, but when you're out with your friends, you should definitely check out little cute café's and other amazing places you haven't been to.
xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment