Saturday 25 January 2014

End of season bargains ( Accessorize, Hollister, Urban Outfitters,...)

Over the past month I went shopping a several times. Maybe a little bit too much, but anyway, most of the things I bought weren't very expensive.
I kind of felt I needed some british decoration for my home, whatsoever, so walked into a souvenir shop and bought a big Union Jack (£5), a red telephone box miniature (£3) and a Keep calm magnet (£2). I found the mini Union Jack at Paperchase and it was reduced to 25 p, so I decided to buy two.
I saw some cute little england themed items at primark (mirrors £1 each, Iphone case reduced to £1, make up bag £3) and picked up nail wraps from topshop (reduced to £1).
I went into Accessorize where I bought sterling silver earrings (£4.50), a cross beacelet (£1.20), a necklace (£4.20), a nail art set (£2.40), some phone accs (£1.35),...
...bunny pj's (£11), scallop purse (£5), lip bookmarks (£1.20) and a golden phone wallet (£4.20).
I bought some earrings for friends as a present (animals £1 each, black £2 each), some more cozy socks (£2), and a pj top (£3) I thought would work well with the panda pj bottoms.
I also bought a black jumper (£20) and a makeup palette (£4) from urban outfitters, a hand cream (£2.99) from Hollister and a Cardigan (£29.99) from the label lounge at New Look.
Now some more random things I bought:
Frilly socks Primark (£1.50)
Nspa bodyspray Asda (£3 each)
Nspa bodyoil Asda (£2.99)
BarryM gelly nails Boots (£3.99&£1.99 buy one get one 1/2 price)
Jelly Beans Topshop (50p each)
Pocket posh sudoku& brain games( £7.99 each).
I hope you're having a nice January 2014
❤️
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment