Tuesday 14 January 2014

Topshop glitter nailpolish review

I bought this glitter nail polish from topshop in their end of season sale for £2.
The texture of the nail polish is quite gooey and not as fluid as normal nail polishes. I applied a base coat, 2 layers of the glitter nail polish( even though one layer would have been enough) and a top coat.
The nail polish dried very quickly and it adds a little edge to an everyday outfit.
The only trouble I had with this nail polish was that it started chipping off and when I tried to remove it, it didn't come off. I spent nearly half an hour trying to remove my nail polish.

Time to dry: 5/5
Intensity of colour: 4/5
Durability: 2/5
Removing nail polish: 1/5

If you are in a hurry, need nail polish lasting less than a day and don't mind removing your nail polish for a long time this might be the perfect nail polish for you. Otherwise: try and not use this nail polish. It's really annoying to get rid of it and it just looks good for one day ( This doesn't apply to the other topshop nail polishes). 
xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment