Monday 31 March 2014

I love shopping ( Haul )

Too much money has defenitely been splurged this weekend on shopping.
Continue reading and see...
A small tin of loose rose green tea from Kusmi. Delicious. Just had one with homemade macarons. Smells intensively of rose. And what I like most about this tea is that it isn't as bitter as other green teas. I can really recommend this, if you want to buy a precious little present for a good friend.

Zara sandals. I thought these were adorable. Cute heel cut-outs. One of my favourite colours. Light-blue. Some pretty, decent golden accents.
Zara jumper with elbow patches. Dropped hem. Velvety patches. Stretchy and light material. I think it would look kind of sophisticated combined with a colourful skater skirt and brown smooth leather brogues. If you would wear some horn-rimmed glasses and had some coffee from starbucks, I'd think you were a university student.
I peeped inside my favourite macaron shop and bought three macarons.
Violet, rose and cassis. Too delicious... 
Facial cleansing and massage pad in pink. Just because everybody who wants to have smooth baby skin needs it. Incredibly relaxing. Not that pricey, but totally worth buying.
Last but not least... A Michael Kors bag.
I just love the simple look of this bag and that it goes with any outfit no matter what colour. Pretty golden details. I bought the smaller version because I don't like walking around with a big, bulky bag with nothing inside but air. I think that this bag has got enough space for your purse, phone, makeup bag, tablet and a water bottle. 
xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment