Saturday 22 March 2014

Asia shop mini haul

I went to my local asia shop and bought some interesting stuff.
The first thing I bought was 1 green tea and 1 fruit flavoured mochi because I wanted to try them. The green tea one was fine , but it didn't taste like green tea. The fruit one was delicious because it tasted sweet and fruity ( lime and strawberry I think ). They costed 30p each.

The next thing I bought were some scents in a mini tray. I thought they were super cute as I like my bedroom to smell nice and slightly oriental which is really hard to get with a candle, so I decided to give them a try. They were £1.30.
The last thing I bought was a pair of chopsticks. I felt like I needed some as I enjoy eating with them. They are wooden and have a red-white flower detail at the top. They costed £1.15.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.
xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment