Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cadbury mini eggs VS Milka mini eggs

The best reason to check out shops after a big holiday is the reductions. All easter related things were 50% off so I decided to grab a bag of cadbury mini eggs. I found the milka ones in another shop so I thought it might be interesting to see whether they taste the same.
They actually look the same as have pink, purple, yellow and white as main colours, but the Cadbury eggs having small brown sprinkles on them.
So I tried both of them but I must admit that the chocolate tastes totally different.
Not what I expected!
The Cadbury ones tasted creamier, which doesn't mean they were softer just that a lot of cream has been added ( I think), and the Milka ones kind of plain-ish.
It's really hard to describe the taste of chocolate....
But anyway, the two bags of chocolate eggs were around the same price and I really have to say that they both tasted great ( you can tell because I ate both bags/200 grams worth of chocolate in less than two hours, which is my personal record).
xxx
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment