Tuesday 30 September 2014

Portugal Day 13: Rainbow macaroons and 1300 Taberna

 I just had to get a travel size package of macaroons. They were too good and too inexpensive to not buy.
 Did I mention that the packaging was very travel convenient?
 I must have skipped half of the day, or probably just went shopping , as I didn't take any other pictures except for the ones in the evening at 1300 Taberna, which was another shop at LX Factory.
 Jummy, jummy homemade lemonade. With ginger and some other stuff. At first I was slightly sceptical, but it was very good indeed.
 I love the interior design and decoration. BTW those clocks didn't work.
 Ham n cheese platter. Which really filled me up. I ate it with their handmade bread, which was really delicious. One of them even tasted like a cake.
 Mandarin juice, just because you can't drink that everywhere and it tasted amazing.
 My main course, which unfortunately I couldn't finish because I ate all of that bread...I tried very hard to at least eat more than half of everything.
 This is the lamp shaped thing in which the receipt came in. Rustic and odd, yet very much like the interior and setting of the restaurant itself.
 1300 Taberna.
 HELLO WORLD in neon tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment