Tuesday 30 September 2014

Portugal Day 12: Oceanario and healthy drinks

 That day, I decided to go to a family friendly place. The thing with family friendly places is that they aren't only for families with small children but also for couples or just people in general. Here are some impressions: 
 A very elegant and majestic ray.
 The huge and weird looking sunfish, which is definitely an eye catcher because look at it.
 Some really cute and very playful otters, or dog mermaids as the Internet calls them.
 Axolotl. I first thought they were just figurines but turned out they were actually alive and real. I was slightly frightened when the black one move its arm.
 Fluorescent jellyfish, which for some reason looks like a mushtopus (mushroom + octopus, if you were wondering )
 Awwww these unbelievably cute penguins. Get me one of those. In winter. Around Christmas. Because I didn't take one, as I didn't feel christmassy enough. 
 Octopus mug. I would have taken it, if I didn't have to worry about it breaking during transport back home. Airplane luggage is often abused ! ;)
 Healthy drink No. 1 and
 Healthy Drink No. 2
 And a healthy sandwich as well. I feel so healthy.... I had chips with that.....
 Coconut-something drink.This looked great but actually wasn't. It tasted of fatty, oily coconut milk... and it wasn't even sweet. Very unimpressed with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment