Tuesday 16 September 2014

Portugal Day 9: Sintra and its pretty castles

 Day 9 of my journey was probably the healthiest day of all. I had to walk up a steep-ish, narrow path to reach this stunning yellow castle.
 I love the ceiling so much. It's just a giant piece of awesome artwork.
 
 In the food area they had a really cute looking tea brand. Cosy. I was almost tempted to buy a cup.
 There's no tourist attraction without a proper souvenir shop. I saw this little cute bag. And again I was temped to buy it, but I figured it'd be a little too childish.
 Obviously I had to buy something there, and as I was kind of thirsty anyway, I thought this could make it to the till. And let's be honest. This looks totally cute and is terribly delicious.
 I saw a cat which reminded me of a dear (human) friend of mine. Also, that cat is very cute.
 Another castle. And nature. And trees. And other picture-capturing-moment-worthy stuff.
 Sunset at the beach. Because I thought it would be a really good idea to spend the evening at a beach. I literally froze my bum off. And loads of other people (mostly semi-professional photographers ) had the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment