Wednesday 17 September 2014

Portugal Day 10: The cutest puppy ever, ice cream macaroons and a delicious meal

 Awww I just love this little puppy doggy. I wish I could take it home immediately. Just a joyous, playful puppy. Fluffy, smooth fur. Dark Eyes. Awww. So cute. So adorable. I asked the owner of the dog, which I met in a shoe shop, what its name was. Pluma  (3 months old ). I love you little Pluma. I'd wish I knew the breed. Maybe I'll get one someday.
 Inside of Colombo Shopping centre: 150 bowling pins hovering. How did they get up there? *jokes*
 Had a little treat. Ice cream stuffed macaroons, alongside whipped cream and a couple of raspberries from Haagen-Dazs. Somewhat expensive, but still very delish.
 That's what a single macaroon looked like.
 I just love this mini ad thingy. It looks so cute. BTW the umbrellas on the GOOD were spinning. I enjoy these kinds of ads.
 I went to a fine-ish (not very sure whether it was fine or not) restaurant, and thought that those glass wind barriers looked very fancy with the scenery in the background.
 I had a very, very, very healthy miso soup with seaweed, various mushrooms and sesame seeds. It was extremely good. If I could I'd *not joking* have one every day ( or at least every week ).
 And what goes best with miso soup??? Correct, it can only be sushi.
 I was actually already pretty stuffed, but I thought I would just have to try some meringue (which I just ordered like that because they didn't have it on the menu, and I really fancied a nice meringue)
and lavender ice cream because LAVENDER ice cream. Where would you get that??? Anywhere. No. Of course not. And it tasted like Provence (Region in France famous for its lavender).

No comments:

Post a Comment