Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas nails

In a couple of days Christmas is finally here...Excitement...I wonder what Father Christmas is gonna bring ;)
I am already well prepared for this special season. At least my nails are.
End of October I bought some christmassy nails.

I chose red ones with a fair-isle print and penguin ones which both looked very cute. Each pack came with 24 nails and glue to make sure that they fit on every nail size, even though I think that you need a certain length and shape of fingernail for them to fit properly.


 The penguin nails lasted for about 3-4 days, which was probably due to me not putting enough glue on my nails. They also kind of cracked and the black colour went off at the top of the nail. The fair-isle ones lasted for 11 days, or so, but 3 fell off (because of basketball...) which I simply stuck back on with the glue. They didn't crack and the colour didn't go off.

A lot of people asked me whether I did them myself because they looked very natural (..even though they were quite cheap..), but what I liked most about them was the fact that they looked great even though I didn't put a lot of effort nor time (I was doing them while watching YT vids) into them.

I prefer these glue-on nails a whole lot more than regular nail polish, just because they're easy and quick to apply and can't smudge, which gives you an extra 25 minutes to procrastinate.

Another plus is that my nails grew lot, without breaking, except for one, which was damaged in an horrible basketball incident...
I had to cut them anyways because of me wanting to play my guitar and piano properly.... so that's that... but if you want to have long healthy fingernails you should try this out.
Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment