Thursday 25 December 2014

Holiday spirit

The Christmas spirit is present everywhere. In the city. At school. At work. At university. But especially at home. I distributed festive items all around the house. Here are a couple of them:
 My selection of wintery yankee candle scents. I like the votive-ones most for seasonal scents, as a) they last quite a long time and b) I can take a variety of scents, so I can have a new one every two weeks of December, to get into a Christmas mood.
I started off with angels wings (or something...) and am currently at Christmas wreath. The next one will be the cranberry pear votive. I tried using them by how festive they smell.
 Another thing I did was to get my most festive bedding out which, as you can probably see, isn't festive at all. But I like to imagine that those dots are baubles and the white little dots are sparkles...
We definitely need some imagination here....
 The next compulsory Christmas item is are Christmas PJ-Bottoms with a matching,baggy, long-sleeved top.
 And you'll need some FAKE reindeer antlers. I've heard that you'll get in trouble if get the real thing....with Father Christmas....(yup, that was a bad Christmas joke.. sorry)
 Nobody can say something against this mini desk Christmas tree. It's pre-decorated, it doesn't loose all it's needles after a week, it is environmentally friendly (because you're not chopping down thousands of trees) and it's lightweight. Also there's a golden, glittery pug with wings underneath.
 Don't exactly know what this is, but apparently you can put tea lights inside and it looks good..
 Awww.. Look at this pretty fawn/deer....Doesn't it look pretty???
 This year's official Christmas tree.................Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment