Saturday 20 September 2014

Portugal Day 11: Scary jellyfish, MUDE Museum and even more macaroons

 The first thing I did on that day was going to the Mude museum. It's a free fashion museum in Lisbon centre. Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures of the art because I wasn't allowed. Instead I took a picture of what was in the toilet. A huge stack of coloured toilet paper rolls. I was somewhat impressed by the amount of toilet paper and whether it had any deeper meaning.
 Jellyfish. Run or better swim. They might even sting you !!! Ok I was only on a ferry, but still I was frightened that either my hat, my phone, my shoes or even myself could fall and land in the middle of jellyfish stinging hell.
 I went to comporta beach (which is the most stunning and beautiful beach I went to in Portugal )and had a mint-pineapple juice
 grilled fish and chips ( Now that's what I call Fish n' Chips, School Canteen )
 and plain milk ice cream with raspberries and honey ( I ate it even though I'm allergic to honey, I tried to scrape the honey off the ice cream )
 Comporta Beach. Or the dolphin Beach. Or the seashell sand beach. Or the beach of gentle waves...
I went to TimeOut in the evening and had some macaroons. TimeOut is basically a place where you get fast food, that in a lot of the cases isn't that unhealthy. Anyway, they had a lot of flavours e.g. Cinnamon, Cassis, Orange, Raspberry, and even Port wine (which btw I must say the real port wine is excellent and very sweet ).

No comments:

Post a Comment